Market Research Analyst/Senior Market Research Analyst
|December 18, 2018 - March 18, 2019|
|Location:||Mt. Penn, PA|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, competitive salary, 401K with company match|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Strategic Reports, Inc.|
PharmaForce International (PFI) specializes in sales, marketing, market access, and medical affairs benchmarking and market research for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
We are seeking an experienced, bright, and motivated individual to join our Deployment Analyzer team. The Deployment Analyzer is a unique database which captures over 80% of the field forces in the United States and also covers major field forces across Europe, Latin America, and Asia. The Sr. Market Research Analyst will be responsible for assisting senior management in project execution.
- Conducts secondary research on pharmaceutical products and market information, industry competitors, clinical trials, pipeline, and industry trends
- Conducts primary research by identifying and building relationships with key contacts
- Performs analysis of research conducted on pharmaceutical products and market information, industry competitors, clinical trials, pipeline, and industry trends
- Provides important data on potential opportunities based on analysis of the conducted market research with key stakeholders
- Help define market research questionnaires
- Must have strong ability to orchestrate and execute a large number of projects on time while looking to continuously improves processes, quality and efficiencies
- Demonstrate flexibility and agility in research approach and timing to accomodate changing business needs
- 2 -3 years of direct pharmaceutical market research experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, and other business-related software systems; Trello, Slack, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in pharmaceutical, medical devices, and/or healthcare
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.