Research Analyst / Project Manager
|October 26, 2018 - November 26, 2018|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits - Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Holleran Consulting is hiring a Research / Project Manager to conduct analysis of survey data, create custom research reports and manage client projects from kick-off through the final deliverables. Holleran Consulting is a recognized thought leader in the field of engagement research, needs assessment and consulting for senior living communities and community health organizations. We are located in the John Wright building in Wrightsville, PA with a beautiful view of the Susquehanna. This is a fulltime position and will require occasional travel to client locations. We offer health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, generous paid time off and a collaborative, learning-focused team environment.
Must be unconditionally eligible to work in the U.S.
The Research Analyst / Project Manager will work in a collaborative team environment to:
- Effectively utilize a project team to meet defined deadlines, objectives and deliverables
- Manage and grow client relationships by ensuring high quality deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Conduct analysis of survey data and create custom research reports for senior living and healthcare organizations
- Perform data quality assurance procedures
- Create custom key metric dashboards within an interactive online portal
- Draw insights based on research findings and effectively report these findings to client partners
- Make the intangible tangible – tell the ‘data story’
- Deliver presentations to stakeholder groups; including C-Suite level
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, business, psychology, social sciences or related field
- 1-3 years of demonstrated successful work experience in research and/or project management
- Experience with Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA) programs required
- Experience analyzing data using Tableau (optimal) or other data visualization platform (e.g. Microsoft BI, Qlick, ggplot, Plottly, etc.) is preferred
- Strong customer orientation; excellent interpersonal , communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting
- Proven ability to manage and meet deadlines, delivering on-time, accurate projects
- Familiarity with Public Health, Community Needs Assessments, Qualitative Research and/or Market Research a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.