|October 22, 2018 - October 22, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Berkshire Systems Group is a locally-owned industry leader in fire & security integration. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion. We offer an excellent benefit package and salary commensurate with experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor vendor/service representative quality of work and performance
- Interface with customer on a daily basis regarding schedules, repairs, invoicing, etc.
- Track and control maintenance and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget.
- Minimize company exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, submitted and stored appropriately.
- Develop method of procedures and statement of work as necessary.
- Ensure timeliness of paperwork, schedules to customer and operations management.
- Provide weekly reports to operations management about progress and any necessary modifications of project plans.
- Serve as technical lead/onsite supervisor as business needs require.
- Provide recommendations on site repairs & upgrades with customer, quote repairs & engineering services.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- 2 years' experience in and knowledge of the Life Safety business, i.e., Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Security & Communications systems
- Associate's degree in Engineering or Electrical Technology, Mechatronics or a PMP certification
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google
- Valid driver's license with minimal traffic violations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Familiarity in Sedona software