Sales Application Specialist
|October 22, 2018 - October 22, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Berkshire Systems Group is a locally-owned industry leader in fire and security integration. We are seeking an experienced Sales Application Specialist who'll collaborate with customers and assist them in applying our products and services to their needs. We offer an excellent benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build a bill of material for a Life Safty or Communicatons system, including system architecture.
- Customer account management - maintaing client relationships and expanding client base.
- Produce technical proposals for Fire Alarm, Security, Access Control, Video Surveillance, A/V and Communications Systems.
- Identify sales prospects within assigned territory
- Completes forecast and activity reports
- Analyzes cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Develops price quotations & bid responses
- Prepares contracts & pricing strategies for target accounts
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- 3+ years' experience in technical sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Intermediate leve of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google
- Valid driver's license with minimal traffic violations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Familiarity with Sedona software
- Industry experience in Life Safety technical sales
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.