National Account Representative
|October 17, 2018 - December 03, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking a full-time National Account Representative. This individual seeks out business to business engagement opportunities and business to consumer sales and service opportunities while on company visits and through virtual outreach and tracks activities regarding sales opportunities. This individual works closely with most areas of the Credit Union and works under the direction of the Business Development Manager.
- Initiate, maintain and grow Sponsor Company relationships.
- Sell Credit Union products and services.
- Arrange and conduct visits to prospects and Sponsor Companies.
- Prospect for new Sponsor Companies in assigned territory for membership growth.
- Build a pipeline with leads for prospective new Sponsor Companies through cold calling, event participation, social media outreach, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of presentations to groups of members and prospects.
- Provide support and back-up coverage to other National Account Representatives and Business Development Department responsibilities as needed.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of three years inside or outside sales or account management experience. A valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle, and the ability to travel overnight is required. A successful candidate will exhibit the following skills:
- Proficient communication and phone skills.
- Extensive sales, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) concepts and process.
- Proficient knowledge of features and benefits of consumer-related financial products and services.
- Ability to utilize various social media tools.
- Business to business experience in the utility, energy or a related industry would be ideal.
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.