|August 10, 2018 - August 10, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking a full time Lending Manager with a lending management background to oversee UECU’s Lending Department.
- Oversight of the daily functions within the department,which includes consumer, mortgage, and small business lending.
- Lead the lending staff, serving members and growing loans for the organization.
- Coach and support the lending staff in carrying out their respective duties to achieve the goals and objectives of the department.
- Coach and develop staff by accurately assessing strengths and developmental needs of employees and providing timely and specific feedback, including providing challenging assignments and opportunities for development.
We are seeking candidates with management experience and a minimum of five years of experience at a financial institution, specifically in lending administration.
A successful candidate will exhibit the following skills:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to provide clear direction, provide motivation, influence others and deliver results.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills, communication and organizational skills with the ability to build relationships and facilitate a functional team environment.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- A working knowledge in the areas of loan participations, collections, and regulatory compliance is preferred.
- Ability to step in as needed for the VP of Lending.
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.