|August 02, 2018 - September 30, 2018|
|Benefits:||Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, 11 Holidays, Vacation, Disability and Life Insurance and more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Elbeco Inc. since 1907 manufactures public safety uniforms for law enforcement, fire service, corrections officers, EMT's, transportation, postal workers and more. We are seeking a Facility Manager for our Warsaw Manufacturing plant. In this facility, we manufacture trousers with the highest quality standards.
Assure timely, cost effective production of garments.
Maintain machinery, building(s) and grounds to achieve maximum operational efficiency.
Supervise and provide support to management personnel.
Recognize and enforce company policies and procedures.
Develop and maintain effective communication/relationships with local union officials.
Develop and maintain cooperative relationships with Production Planning, Cutting Department, Warehouse/Shipping and Human Resources.
Maintain required production records.
Assure compliance with Federal, State and Local mandates (OSHA, etc.).
Chair Labor Management and Safety Committees. Responsible for Safety compliance issues within the plant.
Coordinate purchasing for facility.
Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience in manufacturing facility and knowledge of garment production process
- Ability to supervise others – provide constructive support and evaluation
- Ability to handle a multi-task environment, work cooperatively, communicate effectively with multiple coworkers and motivate others
- Ability to professionally resolve problems and complaints
- Minimum five (5) years experience in facility management in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelors or Associate Degree preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.