|October 26, 2018 - November 27, 2018|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits - Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Holleran Consulting is hiring a Research / Data Analyst to conduct analysis of survey data, create custom research reports, and contribute to data management and quality processes. Holleran Consulting is a recognized thought leader in the field of engagement research, needs assessment and consulting for senior living communities and community health organizations. We are located in the John Wright building in Wrightsville, PA with a beautiful view of the Susquehanna. This is a fulltime position. We offer health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, generous paid time off and a collaborative, learning-focused team environment.
Must be unconditionally eligible to work in the U.S.
The Research / Data Analyst will work in a collaborative team environment. Job responsibilities include:
- Data and Report preparation
- Data analysis, including custom requests
- Perform data quality assurance procedures
- Power-user of research technology platforms and software
- Create custom key metric dashboards within an interactive online portal
- Make the intangible tangible – tell the ‘data story’
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, business, psychology, computer science or related field
- Proven data manipulation and database management skills
- Experience analyzing data using Tableau (preferred) or other data visualization platform (e.g. Microsoft BI, Qlick, ggplot, Plottly, etc.)
- High level experience with Survey and Statistical Software programs required (SPSS, SAS, R)
- Possess a quantitative orientation and at least a basic understanding of query language and Excel equation writing
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting
- Proven ability to manage and meet deadlines, delivering an on-time, accurate projects
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.