|January 03, 2018 - March 31, 2018|
|Benefits:||Health Ins., Dental, Vision, Vacation, 11 Holidays, 401(k), Disability & Life Ins.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Since 1907 Elbeco Incorporated is a national manufacturer of public safety uniforms for law enforcement, fire service, corrections officers, EMT's, postal workers and more. We are a privately held company with good working conditions. Hours of work are 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with overtime required when needed. Please send salary history and expectations when applying. This is a newly created working supervisor position who will work in tandem with another supervisor. We are a growing company and are expanding our employee base to support the needs of our customers!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Assist the Logistics Manager in the coordination and support of the warehousing logistics of the company.
Supervise shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, packing, auditing and stock replenishment processes, as well as activities at our annex warehouse facility. Provide authorization to QC department for inspection of incoming deliveries.
Assist with cycle count inventories and year end inventory facilitation. Supervise movement of surplus inventory form the Reading DC to City Shirt and Annex Warehouse.
Monitor employee safety during daily work assignments. Plans work, trains and motivates employees, monitors productivity, quality and accuracy of warehouse personnel. Member of the property inclement weather snow and ice removal team.
Prioritizes work and expedites special handling of orders as needed. Monitor and maintain manual inventory replenishment as needed. Retrieve QC approved product and prepares replenishment to stock as needed.
Perform research and audits on inventory discrepancies from pick slips and work orders. Perform manual reconciliation of surplus inventory tags and magnets.
Maintain an effective communicative relationship with local union officials.
Assists Logistics Manager with updating finished goods inventory in AS400 system from manufacturing plants and contractors.
Provides back up support for Logistics Manager and Warehouse Administrative Assistant in his or her absence.
Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, analyze and process the English language.
- Strong addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills, using whole numbers.
- Ability to handle powered material handling equipment and obtain required certification in its use.
- Computer proficient with web-based applications and AS400 mainframe system.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and assist in problem resolution.
- Light to heavy lifting required on a frequent basis.
- Able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with multiple coworkers in a multi-task environment.
- Must possess a valid PA drivers’ license.
- Minimum education: Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory or leadership role in a warehousing position.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.