Environmental Compliance Specialist
|December 26, 2017 - January 26, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Liberty Environmental, Inc.|
Advance your career at Liberty Environmental, Inc., a diverse environmental engineering and consulting firm, with an immediate opening for an environmental consultant with at least 2 years of experience in environmental regulatory compliance for a wide variety of industrial clients. The opening is available in our Reading or Lancaster, Pennsylvania offices.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience assisting industrial clients in achieving and maintaining compliance with federal and state environmental regulations.
- Experience preparing regulatory compliance reports and writing technical reports.
- Experience preparing environmental permit applications and registrations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with environmental consulting business and time management skills to meet project budgets and technical scope.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products at an advanced level.
- BS or higher degree in related Environmental, Science, or Engineering field.
- 2 or more years of environmental consulting or industrial plant environmental compliance experience with working knowledge of the following regulatory programs: EPCRA (Tier II and TRI reporting), RCRA, CAA and CWA/NPDES.
- Experience in preparing Tier II and TRI/Form R reports, NPDES wastewater and stormwater reports, and hazardous/residual waste reports.
- Air quality permitting (Plan Approvals, RFDs, State Only and Title V Operating Permits) and air emissions inventory reporting experience in Pennsylvania (AES/AIMS reporting).Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations.
- Valid driver’s license required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.