Data Collection Associate (seasonal)
|July 31, 2018 - August 27, 2018|
|Salary Range:||This position pays $11.00/hour|
|Benefits:||We offer paid training and free parking.|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
Holleran Consulting is a research and consulting firm located in Wrightsville, PA. Our clients are primarily Senior Living Communities with a mission to enhance the lives of the residents they serve. Holleran Consulting helps our clients make a difference by providing cutting edge research data that moves the bar on innovation and engagement.
We are hiring to fill a seasonal need in our Data Collection department. The specific tasks include data entry of surveys into an internet based software platform and conducting and transcribing telephone interviews with residents of Senior Living Communities. This is a temporary, seasonal position that begins in early September 2018 and will end after 6-8 weeks.
Holleran Consulting offers flexible scheduling, paid training and free parking. Hours are available Monday through Friday, 9am to 9pm. The rate of pay for this position is $11/hour. Our office is located in the beautiful John Wright building, offering magnificent views of the Susquehanna River. We are fortunate to welcome back many of our seasonal staff on an annual basis. This is an ideal position for retirees, college students or for those seeking to supplement income for the holidays.
This job involves:
- Data entry of surveys (quantitive and qualitative) into an internet based software platform.
- Conducting and transcribing telephone interviews with residents of Senior Living Communities.
- Excellent typing skills, both speed and accuracy
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, including spelling
- Clear and pleasant telephone speaking voice
- The ability to understand and adhere to specific directions and follow a telephone script
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.