Assist the Human Resource Manager with the following duties;
1) Collect and review employee hours, enter/edit them in the time clock software. Post notice and collect missed punches. Enter hours for any paid leave. (vacation, bereavement, etc)
2) Work with Payroll Company, review their weekly reports and makes sure all information is correct, before giving the okay to process weekly checks.
3) Communicate with the Payroll Company and provide documentation for any required deductions related to an employee’s check, and informing them when they are to begin and end.
4) Keep track of employee accrued time and benefits, and make them aware as they become eligible for benefits.
5) Interview potential employees, represent CRI job fairs. Complete the new hire orientation process (which includes; job description, polices benefits, safety and rules).
6) Manage the company’s safety program to maintain a safe working environment within the guidelines set forth by OSHA. Conduct normally scheduled safety meetings, complete staff safety training on company equipment and vehicle. Conduct periodic facility walk-thru’s, interview staff and observes operations to determine any impending safety issue.
7) Keeps track of employee hiring and related paper work.
8) A direct connection between management and staff to assist in communication and disciplinary actions when necessary. Provide an explanation of the warning and consequences associated with receiving it.
9) Research and accurately complete paperwork for unemployment requests in a timely fashion. When hearings are scheduled they must represent the Company at unemployment hearings. When attending hearings they must be familiar with the former employee and the circumstances that resulted in the termination of their employment.