|August 16, 2017 - September 16, 2017|
|Salary Range:||commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Attractive benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Stratix Systems Inc.|
Stratix Systems is a leading business technology and managed services provider who focuses on the unique computing, networking, document management and printing needs of businesses of all breed and industry.
We have a newly created position, Billing Specialist, to add to our accounting team. The Billing Specialist will lead a team of 3-5 billing personnel by training and mentoring them, and being a positive role model. If you are looking for a progressive, unique and fun place to work, you may be the candidate we want!
- Successfully train, coach, mentor and lead a team (approximately 3-5 employees) of billing personnel to meet departmental objectives
- Manages and motivates staff to produce quality results with the highest customer service. Keeps Procedure Manuals current and ensures the efficiency and accuracy of all departmental processes and activities
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines
- Ensures maintenance billing is timely and accurate
- Ensures efficiency in process, takes ownership and leads company-wide operations as related to maintenance agreements and billing
- Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes
- Effectively communicate and interact with customers to insure billing issues are resolved timely
- Provides leadership to all employees through sharing of knowledge and skill
- Demonstrates the qualities of being a positive role model
- Displays passion for Stratix System's Vision; demonstrates Stratix Core Values and leads by example
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 5+ years' experience in billing and supervision required
- Solid analytical, reporting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
- Very knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.