Experienced Environmental Scientist
|September 01, 2017 - September 30, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Liberty Environmental, Inc.|
Advance your career at Liberty Environmental, Inc., a diverse environmental engineering and consulting firm, with an immediate opening for an experienced environmental consultant in our New York City office.
Liberty Environmental is looking for a flexible and self-motivated team member with a minimum of 6-10 years of experience in the performance of consulting services related to environmental site assessments, remediation, and brownfield redevelopment. Responsibilities include performing Phase I & II environmental site assessments, site characterizations under state/city cleanup programs, and remediation oversight.
Successful candidates will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills
- Experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and budget of projects, including staff and subcontractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access) at an advanced level
- Related Environmental, Science or Engineering degree
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Liberty Environmental is a team of resourceful, innovative problem-solvers who work as a natural extension of our client’s project teams. We enjoy a terrific internal dynamic with a true sense of community among our team. We offer desirable salary and benefit packages which includes Blue Shield PPO Insurance, a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Assistance, generous PTO and holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, employee bonus plan and more!
Tell us why you’d be a great candidate for this position. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Jennifer Frasso.