|October 09, 2018 - November 30, 2018|
|Salary Range:||neg upon experience|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Reitech Corp., a Reading area manufacturing plant specializing in pigment dispersions, has an opening for an Inventory Specialist/Production Support. If you enjoy working in a small company environment where you can make a difference, this may be the job for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to - utilizing the Supply Chain Management system to create a production schedule, tracking inventories; ordering raw materials required for production; preparing & closing production batch sheets; and generating monthly reports.
Skills required are as follows:
- Minimum 5-years experience in similar industry and in similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience in the use of ERP systems (SAP, Batchmaster, etc.) related to this job function.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute the functions of the job
- Familiarity with chemicals, pigments, paints, inks would be an advantage
- Excels in a challenging and fast paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proactive, detail oriented & organized individual
- The Company offers a competitive salary, generous health insurance plan, 401K, and bonus plan.
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of both a pre-employment background check and a drug screening. In some cases, pre-employment physicals may also be required. All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans (M/F/D/V).
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.