Forklift Operator Future Opening
|July 02, 2017 - November 27, 2017|
|Salary Range:||$12.00 + depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Benefit package after 60 days.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Cougles Recycling Inc|
This position requires a motivated individual with forklift experience. This position consists of the loading and unloading of CRI (and outside hauler) trucks into and out of the receiving docks. All trucks must be unloaded and reloaded (if applicable) as quickly and efficiently as possible. The dock staff is expected to keep an ongoing flow of trucks in order to consistently supply the sorting line with material and keep the drivers effectively servicing our customers. In order to maintain precise payment and record keeping, legible and accurate completion of the paperwork is expected. The dock staff is responsible to ensure that all downgrades or load issues are documented via photographs and supplied quickly to customer service. They must load supplies & containers for delivery to the customer as well as the state of the vehicle as it leaves our dock (all trucks should be clean and swept off after unloading and prior to reloading).
1) Work with fellow employees on dock to ensure good communication, teamwork, and effective work habits.
2) Coordinate with the dock supervisor to determine the most efficient, effective way to schedule unloading and truck preparation for departure.
3) Ensure proper grading as well as the orderly and concise completion of all paper work.
4) Assure that all trailers are swept clean free from debris and correctly setup for delivery to customer’s facility.
5) Work to maintain an orderly and organized work area at all times on dock as well as throughout the facility where material is stored.
6) Assist all drivers indiscriminately with their needs and requests. Confer with the area supervisor if the request seems unusual, unreasonable or is not possible.
7) Take pictures and report to customer service with any problem loads which may come in, so that the customer can be contacted immediately with the problem so that they can be addressed and corrected.
8) Ensure that you are following safety regulations.
1) Must be able to work well with fellow employees
2) Must be able to take and follow instructions from the dock supervisor or plant manager in order for the most efficient operations.
3) Will be required to take and pass a forklift and skid loader training/safety course.
4) Must be computer literate.
5) Will be required to unload pallets, bales and containers of material from straight trucks and trailers ensuring material is take to the appropriate area(s).
6) Ability to correctly grade and organize material.
7) Maintain, clean and inspect forklift before each shift and report any issues or concerns.
8) Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
9) Sweep and clean the inside of trailers.
10) Ability to move and stack pallets.
11) Ability to lift 50lbs not continuously.
12) Must have previous forklift experience.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|