Director of Guest Services
|March 01, 2017 - April 29, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Body Zone Sports & Wellness Complex|
Successful candidates will be able to manage and oversee all aspects of the Guest Services (GS) Desk. The right candidate will be experienced in training, motivating and leading the staff to carry out their responsibilities with accuracy, efficiency and a smile. This person will also be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, exceptional written and oral communication skills, have the ability to make quick decisions and problem solve to achieve member/guest satisfaction. The Director of Guest Services will also be responsible for hiring and training of all new GS Representatives.
Candidates should be available to work various shifts based on need; this is not a Monday thru Friday job in fact it requires a flexible schedule that may include weekends, holidays and nights. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel will be helpful along with basic knowledge of office operations. Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years Customer Service management experience.
- Responsible for responding to members requests and concerns and accommodating groups to ensure guests are satisfied and provide repeated business.
- Provide his or her team with the resources to ensure members satisfaction.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training of new Guest Service Representatives
- Monthly GSR schedules
- Daily deposit of all cash drawing registers, including taking the deposit to the bank. Additional duties include obtaining change for the bank bag.
- Retrieving and sorting of the daily mail. Opening mail for the General Manager and placing it in his work folder. Also, responsible for taking any mail to the mailbox or local post office at the end of the night.
- Maintenance of the supply closet along with building wide monthly supply order.
- Refunds of Indoor and Ice registrations
- Responsible for tracking all vending machine refunds, maintenance calls on machines and entry of refunds into POS.
- Posting of all purchased gift cards into EZFacilities onto cardholders account.
- Bi-weekly payroll review and time-clock maintenance of GSRs
- Daily emails to GSRs informing them of upcoming events, procedures and feedback from other departments.
- Weekly filing of A/P material, confidentiality a must.
Must be detail-oriented and accurate in work product, be flexible, conscientious, well organized, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a professional demeanor, take initiative, have excellent interpersonal skills, and interface well with co-workers, management, and general public. Excellent training skills are essential.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.