|January 19, 2018 - March 08, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
BSGI is locally-owned industry leader in fire and security integration. We are seeking an experienced Fire Technician to perform programming and commissioning of new commercial systems, troubleshoot/repair/inspect existing systems in our Central & Eastern PA service area. We offer an excellent benefits package: health insurance options, 401(k), life insurance, company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, professional training and certifications. Salary commensurate with experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel to customer sites to install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and/or perform preventative maintenance on customer's fire alarm systems.
- Able to present information in one-on-one and small group of customers, end users, and employees.
- Generates service sales and product leads.
- Follow all company policies including, but not limited to: warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and manufacturer NFPA guildelines.
- Completes NICET certification within 2 years of hire.
- Must be 18 years of age to drive a company vehicle, hold a current driver's license with minimal traffic violations.
- Required to successfully complete Child Abuse clearance, criminal background check, FBI clearance, MVR
- 1-2 years' experience with Siemens, Silent Knight, VESDA, Simplex, Notifier systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience as a field service technician
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Office Suite, Google, operating a computer, tablet and smartphone
- Able to work flexible hours and respond to after-hour service calls when required as part of an on-call rotation.
- Basic electrical/electronic/relay logic experience preferred
- Associate's degree in Electronics or Engineering Technology
- Intermediate level using Sedona Office industry software
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.