(1) Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
(2) Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
(3) Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
o Assist in setting priorities of office staff and providing needed direction to complete the required tasks.
(4) Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
(5) Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
(6) Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
(7) Assists with monitoring the accounts receivable, accounts payable, scale master and customer service processes in place.
o Manage the aging process of the receivable function and assist with needed calls and follow-up on overdue accounts.
o Manage the customer relationship process to provide industry leading service to the customers while keeping related costs to a minimum.
o Develop the communication channels between customer service and operations and sales departments.
(8) Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed