Wellness Desk Attendant - Part Time
|October 09, 2018 - October 31, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Employer:||Body Zone Sports & Wellness Complex|
Looking for outgoing, cheerful individual possessing excellent customer service skills. Must be available to work weekends. Flexibility to pick up other shifts during the week would also be helpful. Must have the ability to be self directed and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of office operations and equipment. Must also possess basic math skills and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferred.
1. Open and close Fitness Center, following established procedures.
2. Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate party; possess the knowledge of Wellness Center protocol to answer some questions directly.
3. Responsible for upkeep of workout towels, including washing, drying, folding.
4. Responsible for upkeep of desk and surrounding area
5. Compiling the materials for new member packets and putting together
6. Greet guests, offering assisiatance or directing them to appropriate staff
7. Perform sales transactions
8. Reconcile cash drawer at closing shift
9. Other duties as assigned
Must be detailed oriented and accurate in work product, be flexible, conscientious, well organized, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must possess a professional demeanor, take initiative, have excellent interpersonal skills and interface well with co-workers, management and the general public.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.