1) Ability to follow instructions.
2) Ability to stand for more than 8 hours.
3) Ability to reach, grab, twist and bend constantly.
4) Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. (not constant).
5) Ability to work as an individual or as a team member, at a steady pace.
6) Maintain and repair all in-house vehicles and equipment for which you were hired for: tow motors, skid loaders, front and rear load packer trucks, roll off trucks, containers, tractors and trailers.
7) To maintain and repair the equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
8) Maintain a clean and orderly maintenance shop.
9) Complete all appropriate paperwork in a timely and legible manner.
10) Maintain all vehicles to above D.O.T. standards to assure safe operations.
11) Work closely with the fleet maintenance supervisor to set maintenance and
repair priorities in coordination with working route hours.
12) Working with drivers and equipment operators to assess situations and
respond in a positive and consistent manner
14) Will be expected to adhere to our company’s values and standards.
15) Knowledge of computers and diagnostic equipment.
16) Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
17) Are responsible to bring in your own basic tool set.