Bookkeeper -Office Manager
|December 13, 2017 - January 31, 2018|
|Location:||Hazle Township, PA|
|Salary Range:||dependent on experience |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Hawk Mtn. Labs|
HawkMtn Labs, (HML) is a second generation, family owned Environmental Testing Laboratory. We have experienced continuous growth since our inception in 1985. We attribute our sustained growth to the committment and daily contributions from the great individuals who make up our team.
We are currently searching for an Experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager to join our company located in Hazle Township, Pennsylvania.
Successful candidate must be ready to jump right in and manage the daily operations of our front office.
If you have the right skills and experience -like working in a fast paced environment and want to be a part of our success.....email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Experience and working knowledge with QuickBooks or similiar accounting software is a must.
- Manage Accounts Payable/Receivable functions
- Handle Human Resource related duties including tracking and recording employee time-payroll and benefits.
- Ability to learn business and industry specific software products such as Access and LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems)
- Customer Service skills to Work directly with clients walk-ins - phone calls -email
- Work full time hours-Overtime when needed.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Bookkeeping or similiar field of study
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite/ Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years Experience in Accounting related field
Salary depends on skills and experience. HML offers 401(k), medical/dental coverage ---business casual dress. To apply, please complete an online application at www.hawkmtnlabs.com
HawkMtn Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|