CDL Truck Driver Class A or B -Front Loader or Packer Truck.
|January 05, 2017 - December 31, 2017|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Full benefit package, including paid vacation, medical, dental and vision, Rx, critical accident and life insurance, STD, LTD and 401k with company match |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Cougles Recycling Inc|
This entry level driving position is primarily responsible for local delivery driving and required to work with dispatch to safely, effectively, and efficiently service our customer's logistical recycling needs. This is an intrastate and local driving position only; no interstate requirements. Cougle's Recycling will hire newly certified drivers as well as experienced drivers. You will be working primarily day shift hours and be home at night and weekends with your family.
All driver applicants much complete this application in full (including extra questions) in order to be considered for this position. Applicants understand and agree that finalists will submit to a motor vehicle record background check verifying all information included in this application.
- Maintain a valid CDL license (Class A) and all required medical certifications
- Obey all DOT regulations, traffic laws, and remain free of any health issue of substance that would impair you or adversely affect your ability to drive and operate equipment
- As a representative of Cougle's Recycling, all drivers must be safe and courteous when driving a company vehicle
- Ensure that any and all customer interactions are courteous and professional
- Complete Pre and Post-trip inspections at start and end of each shift and complete proper paperwork to notify mechanics of issues
- Maintain the physical appearance of assigned vehicle (interior and exterior), ensuring that it is tidy, washed and free of debris and garbage
- Communicate, cooperate with and follow instructinos provided by dispatch (inclusive of routing, schedules, supplies picked up and delivered, paperwork completed and all other logistical details)
- Maintain a safe driving record with minimal accidents and incidents (inclusive of minor accidents with only vehicle or equipment damage)
- Dress in a manner that positively represents CRI (clean uniform with no stains, tears or other inappropriate clothing
Valid CDL license
Ability to work respectfully and effectively with other drivers and dock staff
Ability to proficiently communicate both in verbal and written form
Attention to detail
Flexible schedule to allow best service to customers
Ability to problem solve and clearly articulate any issues
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.